Guess what yal?
We are 4 weeks from a brand new year. Am I trying to rush things? No, not at all. But I know that with all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season upon us, these weeks will pass by quickly.
I do believe that it is time to prepare yourself for the new year. Hopefully, you have started to think about your 2018 goals- the areas where you want to grow; things you want to improve and what you want to accomplish. If not, that’s ok, I’m going to help you out.
One thing I’ve learned is that to really be successful you CAN’T HOLD ON TO THE PAST and you HAVE TO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE!
You can want and want and want all you want but
without proper planning and work, you won’t see much success.
And here is where I want to help. For the rest of this month, I am going to guide you through some areas to “wrap up” as well as areas to plan ahead so that you can walk into 2018 with a sense of peace, joy and great expectation.
How will this work?
- Each Monday, you will be provided a Monday Mindset blog post that will set up your focus for the week.
- You will also be given devotions (M-F) that will guide you through the week’s focus. You will be able to download it each Monday under the “latest devotion” section on my site.
- Make sure to read them AND do the work provided so you can begin to see progress!
- I’ll be on Periscope throughout the week giving you doses of encouragement and motivation to keep you going! So follow me now!
- You might as well follow me on Instagram and Facebook too. I’ll definitely keep you inspired!
Now I can’t do it all for you. You have to put in the work. The goal however is that by December 31, 2017, you will have a lighter heart, positive outlook for 2018 and some goals lined up to gear you towards a successful new year.
So will you join me? I hope so! Please share this with a friend, repost the link on your social media platforms and let’s do this together!