What’s up Monday and Hello Everyone!
I’m so happy you joined me for our first week of wrapping up 2017! As I mentioned in my first post, it’s not about rushing the time BUT using the time you have left in 2017 wisely.
Monday Mindset: I will keep working to complete the things I have started this year.
If there are things that you can complete BEFORE 2018, go ahead and get them done. Don’t leave tasks, assignments, certain goals and ideas incomplete. Use the rest of this year to work towards finalizing them. Don’t let discouragement rule your mind. Let God’s spirit take over and give you the hope and strength to check those things off your to do list.
Before I head on out of here, I want you to remember these things:
- God IS going to complete the good work He started in you.
- God needs you to put your faith to work and get active in getting things done.
- One month is a lot of time to make things happen
- Stop crying over lack of support….God has got your back.
- If you put in the work this month, expect to see results by December 31, 2017!
So are you with me? Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Periscope. I will be sharing doses of encouragement on each! And please download this week’s devotion as well; all geared towards helping you to get things done!