Happy National Compliment Day!
Since it’s January 24th, I want to share 24 compliments that you can use as you work to build and sustain relationships with others. Hey, you can even use them to affirm yourself 🙂 . I found a few in a blog post titled: 50 Nice Things to Say to a Friend. The rest are from your’s truly…oh and one from my son Reese! Enjoy and compliment someone today!
- You are enough.
- I appreciate you.
- I love the way you bring out the best in people.
- You just made my day.
- You have the best ideas.
- I am really glad we met/connected.
- You really seem to know who you are. I admire that.
- You are truly dedicated.
- You are beautiful.
- I love your laugh.
- Your sense of style is amazing.
- Your children are so lucky to have you.
- You are so organized.
- I love how you think.
- Your strength amazes me.
- Your confidence is inspiring.
- I love your glasses (that’s from my boy Reese).
- You are extremely gifted in ________.
- I love how you treat others with respect.
- That color on you looks amazing.
- You are a great example for others.
- You handle your business with grace, class and wisdom.
- You take good care of yourself.
- Yeah so you’re just simply amazing.
Can you add any others? Please share and spread some compliments today!